Some people come in your life as blessings..Others come in your life as lessons....

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I know about me ?

I always try to follow my mind instead of heart.There are many things I wish to do in my life.I dream a lot.I love my life and the way it is.I am not myself in any degree ashamed of having changed my opinions.I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

I want to write about me for a long time..But this is the perfect place where I can write without any rules..When I was 7 years ,I want to join in circus..but when I was 12 years,I want to become a journalist..and again when I was 17 ,I want to become a civil engineer..Finally I did that and worked for one year..Then the same story..Yes ..Marriage ..kid..finally now the great desperated housewife...

I have two ambitions in my life .
1. I want to start one resturant in the name of "TASTE BUDS"- yummy for tummy..
2. I want to start one charity for orphans in the name of "SHELTER"-home for homeless ..

Hope I will achieve before I leave this world..Hey I am just 25 years ....Still long journey is there..

If you want to know more,go ahead ..

1. I love KAVIN ( my little man ) but hate to sit in home as a housewife (Home maker in sugar coating words).
2. I love to watch comedy,romantic,horror,action,...better in simple all type of movies.
3. I think I am doing a good job as a mother.
4. I have married the greatest guy in the world.
5. My dad is my role model.
6. I started reading books only when I was 15.
7. Coimbatore is my most favourite city in India
8. I lie for no reason.To make people happy.
9. I did nt make any best friends same like college.
10. When I had a job, I wanted to quit and when I quit, I regretted it.
11. I am little stupid at sometimes.of course good in mathematics.
12. I am a good cook.
13. I throw things when I am angry.
14. I have cried and said good byes to friends whose names I don’t remember now.
15. I don’t drink milk .
16. I hate banana
17. I cannot trust people easily.
18. I think I am 5'3"
19. I can never make up my mind about my favourite song.
20. I am a Libran ..My husband too.
21. In my dreams, people I love never come.
22. I went dance class only for a week.
23. I love arranging clothes in wardrobe.
24. I love confrontations but afraid of the causes.
25. I once lost my small chicken and cried more than a week till I get the new one.
26. I can’t think so much for simple decisions.
27. I can’t sing now even though I did so much stage performance in my childhood.
28. I love snow.
29. I want to learn Hindi.
30. I always want to please people.
31. I love bunk beds.
32. I get up late every morning.
33. I like to drink water in a crystal clear glass.
34. I have never been late to any appointments.
35. I make faces while talking on the phone.
36. I cry when old people are sad.
37. Hearing your child laugh out loud for the first time is Heaven.
38. I become deaf while listening songs.
39. I absolutely hate violence in the name of religion.
40. I love vacations.
41. I love getting Emails.
42. I used to look forward for my birthday until I was 25 years old.
43. I hate to peel boiled potatoes,small onions.
44. I love to surprise people.
45. I hate my ignorance.
46. I have been trying to lose weight for a half decade.
47. I like tea.
48. I love sea,star,fog,mist,rain ..simple word 'non pollution nature'
49. I plan lot of things but never get around to actually doing them at present
50. Making this list was exhausting.

Still want to know more...

Some unique things about me:

1.I can write very fast in uppercase (capital letter)than lower case..

2. I hate the TV. Well, 9 out of 10 times, I hate it. I don’t know why, but I just cannot spend more that 10 minutes watching TV happily! One of the very few reasons I quarrel with the husband. Hehehe…while am in the kitchen or doing some household chore, it makes me immensely jealous, seeing the husband watching TV..But love to watch movies...

3. I love my freedom; I need my space. Try getting too close, over-protective, interfere too much, stop me from doing something: and you lose me right away. And once you lose me, there’s no getting back..

4. I love trees. And it hits me real hard to see a tree being cut. I just don’t know what gets into me, but I just can’t calmly watch a tree being cut, or a cut one.

5.I always wonder what is the purpose of life?..

6.When I was small,I want to join in circus,,,Still I Can remember the day I cried very bad when the circus people vacated their tent .

7.I ache when I see old people living alone, longing for their kids who are far away; and when parents do not love their child enough and keep judging him/her till he/she thinks she/he is not good. I really ACHE when I see these happening.

8.I never boost anyone’s ego if that person is undeserving of it — no matter how that can help me. I’d rather be hated than not be myself.

9.I cry rarely but endlessly when I do. I always give myself a headache after that.

10.Ineed to talk to my family at least once a day. I can live peacefully without having to talk to ANYONE else for days together, incl. the in-laws. But not my family.

11.I feel the worst thing in the world is homeless children on the road, selling something, taking on responsibility and having lost a childhood.

12.I hate the days which are too sunny.....

13.I eat grapes every time like six ,six,six...It sounds stupidity..But I used to it.

14.I am such a stupid like checking dosapan heat level by keeping my hand,..checking knife sharpness by touching it with my finger..Most of the time I get hurt...Still I can't stop.....

15.I feel like I have some super natural power which U can't believe if I tell also....So guess what ?....


Thanks for ur valuable time ..Quite a long post ..I guess so...

4 comments:

  1. INdhu, From where on the earth you got such long time to write all this.Hope kavin is not making you busy these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes prasanthi ...He started going school...And after that he used to sleep for 2 hrs...I am getting 5 hrs ?..No friends here..Jobless too....so started blogging.....
    Thanks for reading ......

    ReplyDelete