Some people come in your life as blessings..Others come in your life as lessons....

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lessons from my little man !!!!



A great lesson learnt today. Since there’s no baby cot,kavin sleeps on a thick mattress on the floor in Bangalore.... He falls down if he sleeps on the cot sometimes....But after we came to Mumbai,he used to sleep in cot itself.... I also close the door as I want him to sleep peacefully without any disturbance from the TV, calling bell or the phone.(The real reason being, I don’t want him to get up in one hour and get cranky and eat my head!) Usually he gets up and come to me...sometimes he cries and I go and pick him... I also check on him every 30 minutes.

My maid rang the calling bell after he slept.....he got a big disturbance and started crying.... Today I heard his cry and opened the door a little. He was sitting behind the door. I saw him in the mirror and did nt open the door anymore. He heard my voice and stood with his hands on the door and actually shut the door again. I did nt know what to do. He might fall down and hit his head on the floor if I opened the door with force. So I opened the door an inch and asked him to move away. Of course he did nt understand. I did nt know what to do then I called my maid....She came and held the door while I put my hand through the gap and tried to grab Kavin... He sat down and I pulled her with one hand. He fell sideward and cried as if it’s all my fault. Yeah, right!! My maid was narrating another story where a child locked the door from inside and started crying and how they had to break the door and enter. I hope Kavin never does anything like that. I don’t like breaking and entering.

PS : Everyday I am Facing some challenge situations from my son..........

No comments:

Post a Comment