Some people come in your life as blessings..Others come in your life as lessons....

Monday, May 23, 2011

Evergreen college memories!!!!

Today life is full of commitments and too many worries .But those cherished moments will leave forever in our memories.yes..the great college days....I did my engineering in coimbatore..after finishing my engineering I started working very next week..after that only I came to know..oh...man..this life is not so easy to live..everywhere competition and pressure...then I realised in work place friendship is also like one process for some purpose..but good experience and lessons learnt were huge.Everything is fresh in our mind,I always wish life could just rewind.Project reviews to campus interviews,Nick names to last bench names,short term crushes to love proposals,hostel days to class room blushes.No one escaped from destiny's plot.still because of social networking support,we all are in touch...cheers to these wonderful days!!! The painful truth is " we can not force someone to stay with us forever ,we have to accept that affection does not give us the license to own a person...!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very wonderful memories na sisz ???
    Really while reading this , tears are starting to roll out from my eyes !!! I know that u are in touch with all yur friends still .. That too ur classroom lootiesss and campus interviews gethu unforgettable.. If I think abut that , still I couldn control laughing !!!
    Keep posting !!
    Cherish ur gud memories .. Way 2 go siz !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remembered the college days., the feel in the blog was very touchy and hard core truth. I think if We sat and relax for a moment ,and give a thought about our college days.... It is great fun also the moments we cherish for our whole life time. Indhu you had compiled very thoughtful manner. Looking fwd for your more postings:-)

    ReplyDelete