Some people come in your life as blessings..Others come in your life as lessons....

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Flashback ...I love 90s


Today morning I got up around 4 am....Suddenly I heard a 10000 wala cracker sound while sleeping ...I was little tensed because I thought it's already 6 am..Then checked the time and thanks to the boy/girl/ man who did this alarm job for me....Then I did Pooja and almost lightened 10 lamps...The great news is kavin too got up around 4 am...Then I gave him Ganga sthanam..We both did Pooja..He was watching neighbours rangoli more than an hour..

Then I entered my office ..You are correct ..The great kitchen..I cooked so much..Sweet pongal,pongal,vada,chuntey,sambar etc.....We all had a good breakfast...I started calling all friends and relatives...Special wishes for my brother ..He is celebrating his Thala diwali (first Diwali after marriage).... I don't feel so much happy like my childhood...

When I was 9 or 10 ,I can tell like I almost wait for this Diwali every year..Me and my brother make big list for Diwali...We used to go and enquire new arrival of crackers before Diwali only...All our cousins come to our place every year..We all have a big fight for bathing...After bathing only,our grandma allows us to burst crackers...Hmm...I always keeps crackers in hands and fire them..We all felt that is heroism in our childhood...

After this ,we love to have Diwali special idli,vadas,sweets etc...My mother almost runs a restaurant on Diwali day...She cooks almost 200 to 300 idles...Our house maid,people who all are working with my father,farm workers all come and have food in my house....Then we continue to watch Diwali special programs,indiya tholai katchil mudhal muryaga films(first time in Indian television films),again sleep for some time ...

In evening,all kids in and around fight for silly things who burst more crackers,who has more papers in front of house?....Finally all flower pots,sky shots,rackets come to our mind and continue our bursting job...Still I can remember the incident ..I fired one rocket and it went in horizontal way inside of vertical and fall on the hut...We all ran inside the house...My poor cousin got nice scoldings ....

On Diwali night,we end up with firing all burst cracker papers and sit near the fire for an hour and plays anthaksari...Then the diwali ends....
Miss that all wonderful days.......

3 comments:

  1. I am also thinking of my child hood says, but incidentally it's not 90's, it is around 2k's, I guess. GOOD POST ...KEEP BLOGGGGGING,,,Desparate house wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello..Karthick..when u was around 2k's ,u was not in your childhood....U r exactly 20 which means u r already a man...Not even teenage dear...Don't try to reduce ur age from ur wife at least.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) mind and heart has different age.. That way.. I am younger than u:-))) ha,,,ha......

    ReplyDelete