Some people come in your life as blessings..Others come in your life as lessons....

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kavin's first good friend.....


Kavin school was reopened ...Today when I dropped him,he waved happily ..The best part is he had his food too..When I went to pick him ,he came out with his girl friend ..He is not allowing her to go with her mom...she started crying..Then he left her..I post her pictures soon...

Then I enquired with his teacher regarding this..She told that they both are playing together in class room...My son is not leaving her ..He is keep on walking,running behind her...She laughed so much..Even everyone....

2 comments:

  1. waiting to see her picture Indhu... Post it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Akka,,,,,waiting for good occasion to capture it casually....

    ReplyDelete