Some people come in your life as blessings..Others come in your life as lessons....

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ganapathi Pooja so far so good...

I had a different experience in Mumbai today even though everyday I am having different experience..Yes today is Ganesh Pooja...We decided to buy some Pooja items..First we started searching for plantain leaves..I was totally surprised ..shocked...The leaf is almost 6 ft height....It is almost taller than me....I remembered one senthil movie and started laughing....Next betle leaves,supari,flowers,towel for Ganesha ,fruits etc....atlast where is Ganesha?

We went couple of shops and they showed almost 4 ft Ganesha ..I told its not for apartment ...It's for my home...Then he told all are sold out...what???...Ganesha is also sold out....We started eating auto driver's head...We told him that we are ready to pay u extra..Pls take us to some shops as we came very new to this place...Before we start from home I argued with my husband like I need clay Ganesha as I am interested in go green concept..But now whatever POP,Plastic,with /without paint......I am ready to get it..

Finally he showed one place ...I can't even believe....200 Ganeshas...concept Ganeshas like world cup Ganesha,balganesha,tricycle Ganesh (My son wants to buy that only..May be he thought he can use the cycle)..then I saw a small Ganesha idol is lying all alone with group of all big Ganesha...I picked that Ganesha...hooray...I got cute small Ganesha.....



Today morning I arranged all Pooja items ...I kept Ganesh idol in a small stool and started decorating with all grass,towel etc.My son is so happy to see the Ganesha ..and touching his nose (May be he also wants long nose like Ganesha )...He started doing naughty things like running with bananas,coconuts and fruits...I cleaned almost 4 to 5 times.The worst part is my maid is in leave for more than 5 days..So after pooja I totally exhausted ....




But overall it is a great day.May Ganesha shower us all with his blessings....
"Ganpati Bappa Moriya Pudhchya Varshi Lavkar yaa"

PS: I started learning Marathi ...But I hate Ganapathi Immersion....
PS:That auto driver didn't take extra money even though we forced....hats off to him...



No comments:

Post a Comment