Some people come in your life as blessings..Others come in your life as lessons....

Monday, October 24, 2011

Docomo customer care....

Today I got a call from DOCOMO customer care....Here is the conversation.
Me: hello
CC: hello madam..Very good morning
Me: Good morning...May I know who is this?
CC: I am calling from DOCOMO..It's Reg a verification call....This sim belongs to whom?
Me: It's in the name of Karthick...But I am using the sim....
CC: what's the address he gave when he got the sim?..Is he staying in the same address now also?
Me: b-xxx..xxxx.xxxxMumbai...Yes he is staying in the same address only...
CC: what's ur name?
Me: Indhu
CC: what is the relationship ?
Me: Wife...
CC:ok mam..Now tell me your address....
Me: what ?????

PS: I don't know whats the problem with the customer care guy.....He mean it or simply he asked just like that..May be he is not staying with his wife after marriage ...I think enough guess right now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment