Some people come in your life as blessings..Others come in your life as lessons....

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We are not friends....We were....

What I can write about relationship?..There are so many relationships in life..like family,friends,colleagues and of course strangers...Today's stranger will become tomorrow's friend...life is full of relationships...For a good relation of life time please don't ever forget the little kindness of anyone and don't remember the small faults of anyone...Everything in life is valuable only at two times.First before getting it..Second after losing it...People used to run behind the relationship...even die for relationship...once they get the relationship,they really don't know the importance of it..The optimum human habit is to hurt the one who loves the most.... U break someone's heart,make sure u are not in it..Some people are straight forward...some people are very calm...some people are moody...I may not have the sense how to talk to people..But pure intension of my mind is not to hurt anyone's feeling..

Everyone has best friend in different stages of life like school,college,work...but blessed people used to have same friend in all stages...I am not telling like don't make new friends...keep in touch with ur old friends too...sometimes situation makes to hate ur loved ones...but don't hate ur loved ones..instead of that hate situations...don't think this is all emotional philosophy...it's really very tough when someone special starts to ignore u...it's even tougher to pretend like that U don't mind at all....so kill the gaps...when u hurt by anyone whom u trust ,please do fight with them always..because that fight always saves ur relation...but being quiet leaves nothing in a relation..I used to fight a lot with my friends..

Once I had a really bad fight with one of my friend because of certain misunderstandings.... I deleted her name from contacts list in my mobile..After sometime I received a friendship message from an unknown number...so I replied who are U?...and the reply made me really cry...Idiot don't even know the spelling of how?.....and her name....I felt very bad...I understood that day once U lose someone,it's never exactly the same person who comes back...A nice relation is not how long we have been together...how many times we talk...how much u give or take...it's all about how we value each other...sometimes we maintain silence to protect a beautiful relation....but too much silence creates a distance in every beautiful relation....usually we are remembered only when we are needed...when u r reading this post,who all are coming in ur mind or correlating ur past memories???.......don't just think man.....go ....no...no...run call them say hai,ask sorry,start to fight,convey ur true love without shame....Do not worry over what other people are thinking about you..they are busy worrying over what you are thinking about them..one of the reasons why we always hold on to memories so much... U know because memories are the only thing that never change when everyone changes....sometimes I look at all my friends and wonder how the hell I met these crazy people?but then I feel and think what the hell would I do without them...No one in this world is pure and perfect.If u avoid the persons for their mistakes,then U will always be alone in this world......The happiness of ur life depends upon the quality of ur thoughts...but the quality of ur thoughts depends on the people U have in ur life....so biggest revenge for someone u hate is forgiveness....don't feel shy to ask sorry......don't act and then think.......this particular post I am dedicating to all my friends who makes me happy always.........

3 comments:

  1. It was awesome really ! Must red by everyone , where this post gives de value of the relationship ... Everyone wil start respecting others , well That is what actually expected by everyone too.. Few wordings are awesome siz !
    And It's for U , where all the credits goes !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really its true. I like the sentence very much, "I understood that day once U lose someone,it's never exactly the same person who comes back...".
    Very nice blog Indhu.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really its very nice and true. "I understood that day once U lose someone,it's never exactly the same person who comes back...", This is awesome.
    Really good blog Indhu.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete