Some people come in your life as blessings..Others come in your life as lessons....

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mind Vs Stomach,.Never Ending Fight

I have always believed that the mind and stomach are not connected. But yesterday my husband brought his lunch box back...I asked him why?.....he just replied " lots of work and no time ".......I was just wondering.....He wants his three meal on time everyday.....He always prefers to eat on time.....Now I think there is a relationship between your mind and stomach?" My immediate response was 'Yes'.....However, it got me thinking.

I think it works like this. The stomach signals to the mind that it is empty and the mind processes the data and determines that it is hungry. The output of this process is you knowledge that you are hungry. Now, I have always wondered how ppl can miss a meal when they are engrosed in work or when the mind is thinking about something.. Here is the explanation.. I think when there is something more important on the mind, the mind is oblivious of all other signals from your body and hence when u r sad or engrossed you dont feel hungry..

Think I got the answer......

PS: After came from office he had a jumbo meal at 6.30 pm only........May be his mind processed the data and determined HUNGRY !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment