Some people come in your life as blessings..Others come in your life as lessons....

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Random Questions.....???

1.Why I always end up keeping the bread till the last date and gobble it up on the last day or worst even throw it up on the next day?

2. Why we always pay utility bills with fine even though we have cash in hand?...

3. Why guests assume to get Biscuits for the kids and invariably Goodday - the mega pack!!!! - Why dont they think of nice story books or other savouries ?

4.Whenever i buy vegetables for aviyal for my husband,..I am unable to do it and end up doing veg kurma ....

5. Always the alarm snooze goes off after the 1 hr time? Why cant it stretch for another 1 hr? Invariably I end up late and rush ....

6.Why we want to go restaurant and finally end up with the statement like ' home food is always best'......while coming from there...

7.Why we feel bad about our mistakes instead of asking sorry ?......

8.Even though so many questions running in my mind why I ended up?....

No comments:

Post a Comment