Some people come in your life as blessings..Others come in your life as lessons....

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

2 minutes photographs....Rethink???

Tomorrow we are going to put my son into play group.......His first day of the school....I was checking his birth certificates and some supporting documents....the important thing is missing ...yes my son's passport and stamp size photos.....we were searching for the studio nearby areas....finally we got the one near station...okay we told the guy in the studio that we need urgently.....he talked in Marathi ...i can't understand single word.....I showed him simply we need 2 minutes photos ....He sent us inside of the studio....

My son almost danced inside..,he couldn't take one snap also without sake...then he started running....I stood beside camera man and started doing some funny faces...he started concentrating on me....yeah,,,he clicked my son in stationary mode.....wow...good snap...but my son showed all his 18 teeth fully...it looked odd in passport size and very very odd in stamp size....but the camera man urged us like great..superb...may be he can't run once again behind my son....

After 2 mintues we got the photos....I was really upset...the photo quality was not at all nice...he almost cut one third of his head portion...I just asked him...he simply replied like ' I made it in hurry'....the printer is also inkjet.....He didn't give stamp sizes too..he asked us to collect it tomorrow....i need that only urgently as I have to give for identity card......

I am little bit upset about the entire process....I told him to give good quality of passport size photos too by tomorrow evening.....here comes lessons learnt

Don't do any work in last minute ..
Enquire properly before u start ur process.....
Information is wealth......

PS: however we enjoyed my son's 2 mintues photos experience too....we sticked all his photos in his baby book....

1 comment:

  1. You always keep atleast 10 copies of each passport in your family...

    Keep electronics copy of your passport, certificates and other important documents...you can send anytime and print anytime too

    ReplyDelete