Some people come in your life as blessings..Others come in your life as lessons....

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Everyone has their own taste !!!

Today morning my son started eating my head again...He started getting bored....No school..Poor little man was really upset..He insisted me to open the door..So that he can play in the common area....He was riding scooter and started reading book ..I was sitting in the staircase...One lady (Even though I am staying more than 5 months..I saw her first time in my floor) enquired like U came new...?.I just replied like..No..no..I came 5 months back..She laughed and told she was staying more than 5 years....

I was reading Gopinath Tamil book...She asked u read books?....She started the conversation...and I told yes..Again she asked what books u read?....which one u like most?...who is ur favourite author?...I told her I read only Tamil books..As soon as I told about Tamil books,,her face immediately changed like I am an illiterate ...She told I never read any Tamil book..Of course she can't ...She is from Mumbai...Tamil is not our national language like Hindi ....She suddenly broke the conversation and left immediately....

I don't know what's wrong with her?...I never read one English novels,books,comics (I am very lazy to look English news papers too)...Even in my school and college days mills &boon,Sidney sheldon were quite famous for their romance and adult contents...How much I tried..I can't read more than a page.The worst part is my hubby presented a book who will cry when u die ?...Everyday I thought of reading that book as that was my first gift from my hubby..Now already 4 years over.I kept that book very safely in my cupboard ...

If u give me Tamil books,I can't even eat,sleep,talk before finishing that book...I can read whole night too....I love all type of books especially Jeyakanthan ,Rajesh Kumar...I love Tamil songs only even though music doesn't have language...I love to hear lyrics...I almost know 200 full songs.....Everyone has their own taste....One of my friend like cigarette smell,petrol smell,cracker smell....what can I tell?....

Someone likes green garden,rain and snow...Someone like desert and Babool....It's all their interest and taste....I like bitter gourd than any other vegetable...Even one of my friend too like bitter gourd ....What is wrong in that?....

Pls try to respect other taste too......So that u will get response for ur taste too.....

1 comment:

  1. Nice Indhu... I never read Tamil or English... But always trying to read:-)We both have a common taste, bitter gourd:-)

    ReplyDelete