Some people come in your life as blessings..Others come in your life as lessons....

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Opposite Poles ...


.

I've read heard about the bestseller book that gets quoted everywhere these days, so I don't know if it's really that men are from Mars and women are from Venus or if it's just us. let's say I've finally understood Coulomb's Law of Attraction in the way my relationship works with my best guy...We're perfect opposites in just about everything and that must be the only reason why we are attracted to each other! The only good thing about that is the thought that if were alike, we would repel each other..Now You decide:

  1. He's a pure vegetarian .....I am 100 percentage non vegetarian..
  2. He's a man of few words.... He could live in monosyllables, I would die with them!
  3. He loves books....He dream of a well-stocked personal library in my house... Me? ..can't even read two pages...
  4. He luuuuuuuuuurves movies - all of them! Those that were made three years ago but reached the cinema halls only after much effort, those with bad music, poor direction ,no story and super flop ... Films that have come on TV uncountable times will be watched uncountable times. If somebody's made a film, he's made it for The Guy to watch it! No seriously.but I hate to watch movies without poor screenplay...
  5. We both love playing games. He loves his football ... I love my business games and cricket.....
  6. He hates pets..I love to have puppy and fish....
  7. He's always feeling too cold...I can't sleep without fan even in Ooty too...
  8. He'll always procrastinate, I'll always be hasty.
  9. He loves children only as long as they are not infants, I love children only when they are infants...
  10. He hates maths....but maths is my favourite one....
  11. He prefers sweets...I love spicy chats......
  12. He won't lose his temper till you ask for it, spell it out. I'd have lost and regained my cool ten times over in the same time.
  13. He's tall, I'm just not!
Finally, I blog, he doesn't even read until I ask him to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment