Some people come in your life as blessings..Others come in your life as lessons....

Thursday, November 17, 2011

My little brave boy !!!

Yesterday was a very hard day for me....As soon as my husband came from office ,he asked the same questions like what kavin did in the school?...anything interesting ?..U had food?...I just replied no ..I felt something wrong ..no mood to talk...but I felt hungry...we had dinner together..By the time we finished the dinner,Kavin's couple of friends came to play with him...I gave them ZENGA blocks...That two girls built the blocks so beautifully..What's next?..My little man tried to destruct the block..Almost everything collapsed ..They got angry and they left..

That's all..My son was very upset and banged his head on a table corner..I just checked his head ...I touched..oh my god..So much blood...I don't know what to do?...My husband took him and rushed to hospital first..He told me to take cash ,his dress and come later...That time also he is telling Amma ,.bye..bye..tatta ...everything...Then I reached hospital..It's a small puncture kind of thing...Doctor cleaned with antiseptic and did some basic dressing...but his head swell very badly...

Doctor told him to give some syrup ..That's it..He never cried even they did dressing too...He told to give him ice-cream or cool drinks..My son is so happy to see chocolate shakes shop..He had a sizzler brownie (how they discover all this )..he didn't allow us to touch only...Now still little bit bleeding is there ..But he never mind....He desperately wants to go school too...

May be really he is a brave boy..I guess so...

No comments:

Post a Comment