Some people come in your life as blessings..Others come in your life as lessons....

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Some Unique Things About Me....

1.I can write very fast in uppercase (capital letter)than lower case..

2. I hate the TV. Well, 9 out of 10 times, I hate it. I don’t know why, but I just cannot spend more that 10 minutes watching TV happily! One of the very few reasons I quarrel with the husband. Hehehe…while am in the kitchen or doing some household chore, it makes me immensely jealous, seeing the husband watching TV..

3. I love my freedom; I need my space. Try getting too close, over-protective, interfere too much, stop me from doing something: and you lose me right away. And once you lose me, there’s no getting back..

4. I love trees. And it hits me real hard to see a tree being cut. I just don’t know what gets into me, but I just can’t calmly watch a tree being cut, or a cut one.

5.I always wonder what is the purpose of life?..

6.When I was small,I want to join in circus,,,Still I Can remember the day I cried very bad when the circus people vacated their tent .

7.I ache when I see old people living alone, longing for their kids who are far away; and when parents do not love their child enough and keep judging him/her till he/she thinks she/he is not good. I really ACHE when I see these happening.

8.I never boost anyone’s ego if that person is undeserving of it — no matter how that can help me. I’d rather be hated than not be myself.

9.I cry rarely but endlessly when I do. I always give myself a headache after that.

10.Ineed to talk to my family at least once a day. I can live peacefully without having to talk to ANYONE else for days together, incl. the in-laws. But not my family.

11.I feel the worst thing in the world is homeless children on the road, selling something, taking on responsibility and having lost a childhood.

12.I hate the days which are too sunny.....

13.I eat grapes every time like six ,six,six...It sounds stupidity..But I used to it.

14.I am such a stupid like checking dosapan heat level by keeping my hand,..checking knife sharpness by touching it with my finger..Most of time I get hurt...Still I can't stop.....

15.I feel like I have some super natural power which U can't believe if I tell also....So guess what ?....

No comments:

Post a Comment