Some people come in your life as blessings..Others come in your life as lessons....

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I have my own issues and problems.....


My son has Diwali vacation for 20 days...These are the things going to happen for the next 3 weeks...

1.I have to watch rhymes and rhymes only...
2.Maid has to come twice for cleaning the house...
3.Toys which are in good condition are going to become worst...
4.Poor cars has to lose at least one tyre..some helpless car will lose all four...
5.I have to tell no..no...no...more than 100 times a day...
6.I have to show some jazzy stuffs to near by kids so that they will come to play with my son..
7.I have to make lots of popcorn..
8.I have to rush my cooking,cleaning,eating,bathing too...
9.I have to sacrifice my iPad ...
10.Blogging...of course what is that? For the next three weeks....

PS : Eventhough how much he showed tantrums,mommy is always there for him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment